Dell Senior Analyst, IT Infrastructure in Limerick, Ireland
Senior Analyst, IT Infrastructure
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Analyst on our IT Infrastructure team in Cork .
The ability to drive human progress through technology relies on robust and reliable IT infrastructure – and that’s what our IT Infrastructure team provides to our customers. We’re a team of experts optimizing the performance and integrity of IT infrastructure and ensuring consistency and synchronization across all infrastructure components. Alongside supporting new and existing applications, we work with other IT groups and business units to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
• Recognizes and troubleshoots technical problems within acceptable service levels. Monitors and reacts to output from tools and systems. Depending on priority and complexity of the incident, will escalate or troubleshoot accordingly.
• Communicates with cross-functional teams, primarily at the individual contributor level, to provide problem resolution updates. Insures incident information is accurate before escalating to other EMC teams.
• Utilizes external and internal resources, including teammates, to investigate technology and build knowledge. Regularly contributes to departmental documentation and knowledge bases. Understands and leverages technical and incident communication structure; may be asked to participate in cross-functional teams.
• Provides technical expertise in cross-functional and intra-departmental efforts. May participate in root-cause analysis of technical incidents.
• Participates in process and technical improvements to the IT environments and overall customer experience.
• Good working Knowledge & Experience in SCALEIO , Equologic , Compellent , VNX and VMAX
• Good knowledge in Networking & Fabric
• Knowledge on ITIL process Soft Skills
• Be customer centric and have good communication (Socializing).
• Knowledge & Experience in Virtualized Environment (Preference - VMware)
• Scripting Knowledge, Able to generate simple reports through scripting, Able to do automation of regular work.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us resolve complex infrastructure problems, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
- Dell Jobs