TEKsystems Sr Systems Engineer in Little Canada, Minnesota
As Sr. Systems Engineer, you will be a critical contributor in the development and deployment of software solutions to support our development programs and building compelling products within the Client's Electrophysiology Division. You will be responsible for leading feature teams in the development of complex software applications which include signal processing, algorithms and visualization in a real-time environment. You will also be working with our emerging cloud and analytics programs. All this will happen in an environment which emphasizes a robust cybersecurity and patient privacy focus. You will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle, including concept development, requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
systems engineering, cyber security
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Lead application feature definition activities working cross-functionally with Software Development, Systems Engineering, Human Factors, Clinical Engineering, and other stakeholders.
• Contribute to overall project success and define necessary activities to achieve desired business results.
• Identify, quantify and resolve technical risks which may require cross functional collaboration to resolve complex system interactions
• Manage System and subsystem requirements including definition, decomposition, analysis and traceability to ensure clear and unambiguous software requirements
• Play a key role in the software/hardware integration. Collaborate with Systems Verification, Pre-Clinical engineering and other stakeholders to do root cause analysis and solution generation
• Reviews software designs to ensure they implement the appropriate software behavior and requirements
• Ensure that all activities conform to Quality and compliance requirements
• As a team leader, mentor and guide other team members to facilitate completion of various project activities, from definition, identifying software functional requirements, implementation, code reviews, traceability and final release according to medical device development processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Computer Systems, Systems, or Software), Computer Science, or related discipline
• 10+ years of software engineering design and development or systems engineering experience (cannot be fully software design experience, must have systems engineering experience)
• Knowledge of programming languages – this candidate will not be coding or writing software. They use Python and c-based applications. The candidate needs to have knowledge around how software works in relation to hardware.
• Experience with creating and managing requirements and translating them into effective architectures and software design
• Excellent verbal and written communication
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs