Intuit Sr. Software Development Manager, Development Productivity in Los Angeles, California
Come join the Development Productivity team as a Sr. Software Engineering manager.Development Productivity is the integration hub for complex software development teams, sitting at the cross between development, product management, quality engineering and other engineering efforts.We are responsible for creating an environment through tooling, processes and culture to accelerate development of software for over 800+ engineers.
What you'll bring
· 5 plus years’ experience as an established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products.
· Lead a team of Software Engineers focused on improving developer velocity, scalability, and testability of Intuit’s diverse project areas and platforms.
· Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams. Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
· Provide technical expertise throughout the product life cycle including design, implementation, and delivery of scalable build/test/release infrastructure.
· Create the next generation developer tooling and infrastructure for Intuit, focusing on productivity, testing, and release.
· Define the team strategy and roadmap for the adoption of developer tools and test infrastructure for one or more products.
· Collaborate with leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders
· Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 12-14 years of hands on software development experience (C++, Java, Python, AWS, Kubernetes, etc.)
· Experience with Agile development and methodologies and SaaS and/or mobile technologies.
· Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
· BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
How you will lead
Technology leaders at Intuit think strategically and drive for results. They build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time. Leaders help to innovate by thinking differently. They lead their teams to embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers. Leaders at Intuit inspire others thru action by creating a spirit of collaboration. With technical and leadership expertise, you manage engineers across multiple teams and locations, a large product budget and oversee the deployment of large-scale projects across multiple sites internationally.
· In this role you will help to help to bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example.
· Your team will create and bring customer driven software products to market that simplify and solve for current customer needs while building for the future.
· To accomplish this, you will create shared vision and build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Product Management, Design and Software and Quality Engineers).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
- Intuit Jobs