Pine Lake Nursery & Landscape, Inc Commercial Landscape Installation Laborer in Lutz, Florida
Come build your career with us! Pine Lake Nursery & Landscape, Inc is a full service landscape installation firm providing design, installation and maintenance services for commercial and governmental projects in the Tampa Bay Area. We are looking for an experienced Commercial Landscape Installation Laborer to grow with our expanding company.
Under supervision candidate will perform will perform landscape installation functions for the Landscape Construction Projects Division.
- Paid Holidays
Health Insurance Responsibilities
Able to perform the quality and quantity of work necessary. Knowledgeable of overall business operations and expectations.
- Consistently provides excellent customer service in all interactions (including with co-workers and supervisors).
- Receives direction and feedback well. Informs supervisors and crew members of key issues as appropriate.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers and managers. Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills while gaining respect and positively influencing others. Promotes teamwork and a positive attitude within the work environment.
- Is punctual and reliable. Adheres to attendance standards consistently. Completes work assigned in a timely manner.
- Wears appropriate attire, according to the uniform policy, and adheres to grooming standards. Demonstrates a professional image when representing the Company.
Follows all procedures which ensure a safe environment for themselves, co-workers and customers. Qualifications
- Work Authorized - United States (Required)
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing.
- Hard working with a stable track record.
- Good knowledge of plant material, and horticultural practices
- Knowledge of landscape installations/maintenance according to Florida Grades and Standards.
- Knowledge of safe operation of landscape and maintenance equipment.
- Able to follow directions.
- Works well in a crew/team environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in landscape installation.
- Current Driver's License with a safe driving record. CDL A is a plus. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.