VIVA Pediatrics Part-Time Pediatric Occupational Therapist - McKinney / Frisco / West Plano in McKinney, Texas
VIVA Pediatrics is a home health services company with a specialty in Private Duty Nursing and Skilled Nursing Visits as well as Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy for infants and children. We are committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. Our agency is proud to be nurse owned and operated, thus providing high-quality comprehensive care to medically fragile children. VIVA's core mission is to staff compassionate and understanding caregivers that take pride in paying close attention to each patient's needs.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Paid in-house training
Bonus Incentives Qualifications
- Current Texas State License as an Occupational Therapist
- Current Texas Drivers License.
- Two years experience as an Occupational Therapist in an acute care or rehabilitation setting.
- Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment.
- Reliable transportation and valid and current auto liability insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.