Actalent Project Engineer in Mississauga, Ontario
The project engineer will be responsible for leading a capital and change project within our manufacturing facility. The project engineer will report into a Lead engineer and will be support the day to day duties and documentation tasks and also managing/overseeing the equipment installation under current safety and regulatory standards. Tasks for the project engineer include:
• Leading, supporting and developing cross-functional teams to establish and meet project plan goals and objectives
• Applying technical expertise and project management principles during all project stages: specification, procurement, installation, commissioning, systems qualification and hand-over of capital and change projects
• Being responsible for the specification, procurement, installation, commissioning, qualification and hand-over of capital and change projects
• Selecting and managing professional consultants, contractors and suppliers when required for capital and change project implementation
• Developing capital project requirements, resource allocation and plans to meet capital program goals
• Monitoring projects for variance in scope, schedule, budget and risk
• Communicating project status to front-line personnel through to management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVE 1: University degree in engineering
MUST HAVE 2: Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a project engineer in a GMP environment (Pharma OR food and beverage)
MUST HAVE 3: Experience with documentation practices such as, writing user requirements, writing documentation for FAT’s, equipment qualification & verification & Change control documentation
MUST HAVE 4: Performing equipment qualification & verification for packaging line equipment, mixers, tanks & processing equipment
MUST HAVE 5: Contractor management experience (site contractor experience such as construction safety & scheduling)
NICE TO HAVE: P.ENG
NICE TO HAVE: Design experience
À propos d'Actalent:
Actalent relie la passion à la mission. Nos solutions de candidats talentueux et la performance de nos services produisent la valeur et les résultats, tout en apportant la compétence qui permet à nos clients de réaliser plus. Nos experts situés dans le monde entier inspirent au quotidien. Nous soutenons les initiatives essentielles en ingénierie et en sciences, par les expériences qui favorisent un développement continu. La différence, c’est nos gens. Actalent est une société d’exploitation d’Allegis Group, leader mondial des solutions de candidats talentueux.
L’entreprise souscrit au principe d’égalité d’accès à l’emploi et prendra en compte toutes les candidatures sans distinction de race, sexe, âge, couleur, religion, nationalité, statut de vétéran, handicap, orientation sexuelle, identité sexuelle, information génétique ou toute autre distinction protégée par la loi.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs