CBRE Managing Director - Sector Transition Lead (GTT) in Mobile, Alabama
Managing Director - Sector Transition Lead (GTT)
Areas of Interest
Executive Management, Project Management
Charlotte - North Carolina - United States of America, Chicago - Illinois - United States of America, Dallas - Texas - United States of America, Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - United States of America, Phoenix - Arizona - United States of America, Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of America, Seattle - Washington - United States of America
JOB DESCRIPTION: MANAGING DIRECTOR, GLOBAL TRANSITIONS
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. CBRE operates within three primary business units, including Global Workplace Solutions (“GWS”) - a leading global provider of integrated facilitates and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Sector Transition Leader who sits on the Global Transition Team within GWS. (home based with travel as needed)
Job Title: Managing Director (Sector Team Lead)
Reports To: Sr. Managing Director, Global Transition Leader
Business Segment: Global Workplace Solutions
Location: Position Is Remote - Can be filled in any U.S. location
The position is accountable for leading global transitions for the Shared Vertical sector as part of CBRE’s Global Transition Team. Responsibilities include onboarding of single and multi-disciplinary Corporate Real Estate outsourcing relationships and delivering transformational change during the relationship lifecycle. Global transitions typically involve people transfers, data migration onto industry specific platforms, procurement of supply chain services, change management communication and process re-engineering.
This role leads direct and virtual project teams, working in partnership with the other Sector or Regional Hub Leaders, globally, and owns the CBRE transition and transformation roadmap and processes. This role supports the global commercial management of the transition team, and is accountable for the successful migration of new global business to an operational state.
– Successful delivery of multiple transitions in parallel, on time, to the scope outlined in the MSA and within budget
– Managed all stages of the transition project from involvement in the solutioning through delivery and close out
– Global leadership of the transition team including transition leaders, Program Managers, and Communications Leads, including resource planning for future demands
– Executive Sponsor for all transitions within the designated geography and act as internal escalation point for the Transition team
– Partner with the solutions team on new client opportunities and support the global transition content and presentations for RFP’s, pursuits, yellow pads, etc.
– Further development the CBRE global transition methodology and tools for the best customer outcomes, stakeholder engagement and the framework for commercial success at ‘Go Live’ in collaboration with the key stakeholders and the wider Global Transition Team
– Manager of Global Transition Team members located in the Share Vertical sector within the Global Transition Team (Transition Leaders, Program Managers and Communications Leaders)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Ability to lead and motivate global teams within a matrix, while responding to a fluid environment and sometimes conflicting priorities
– Ability to establish rapport, instils confidence and manage stakeholder relationships
– Measurement of performance and management through accountability
– Strong commercial and risk management
– Business development leadership as a transition subject matter expert
– Developing personnel, including self-development
– Understanding of global, complex, multi-service lines real estate outsourcing environment and an ability to cross sell accordingly
– Self-aware and team aware, and able to work in a collaborative and multinational environment
– Integrates well across functions, taking an active role in the transition platform development through knowledge sharing and best practice development, globally
– Confident, assertive and sociable where required
– Ability to travel when required (supporting specific project needs)
– Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents
– Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients and management
– Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, clients and management, globally
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
– Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Facilities Management, Business Administration, Construction or related field
– MBA or advanced degree is preferred
Minimum 15 years progressive leadership experience
Mergers & Acquisitions, as well as Lease Admin experience is desired
Technology, Media & Telecom
International work experience is a plus
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.
Find out more (https://www.cbre.com/real-estate-services/directory/global-workplace-solutions)
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
- CBRE Jobs