Kelly Services Production Test Technician in New Berlin, Wisconsin
Production Test Technician
Job Description: Pay Rate: $17.00/hr.
Temp to Hire
Work Schedule: 6:00am-2:30pm (M-F), voluntary OT may be offered
Production Test Technician performs functional testing, inspection, and troubleshooting of company products, ensuring compliance to the quality and delivery metrics, and responsible for the implementation of continuous process improvements within their assigned work area. Perform functional testing and inspection of electric drive and control products per test procedures, using standard and specialized test equipment, within the routed testing time, ensuring compliance to the quality and delivery metrics.
• Troubleshoot electric drive and control products to locate fault, and complete repairs as required.
• Perform routine repairs and maintenance of test systems and equipment.
• Assist in the training of other employees.
• Prioritize workload to ensure product deliveries met per master production schedule.
• Select and/or construct required test jigs or specialized test equipment.
• Perform production assembly and material handling activities as needed.
• Associates Degree in electronics and 1+ of related electronics testing experience OR
• 3-5 years of progressively related electronics testing experience and a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs