Actalent Manufacturing Engineer in New Haven, Connecticut
One of our top clients are implementing a new product from France into their American manufacturing facility. This candidate will play a pivotal role in getting the manufacturing process up and running!
• The company has acquired a new product from France (“Overwatch” Pump System)
• They are transitioning from French to American Engineering
• First step will be auditing the product line
• Working from when the order comes in -> production -> testing -> shipping
• Some of their product sheets, process sheets, BOMs are 20+ years old and need to be updated
Process improvement, Manufacturing engineering, Continuous improvement, Lean manufacturing, Process engineering
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs