VetJobs - The Leading Military Job Board

Job Information

Actalent REMOTE Civil Engineer in New Haven, Connecticut

One of our top clients is looking to add a REMOTE licensed civil engineer to their team!

Description:

They are looking for a licensed Civil Engineer to join their team to help assist with upcoming projects. There main source of business is landscape site design for housing, commercial and manufacturing facilities. (for example: they built the landscape design for the apartments behind Evergreen Walk in South Windsor CT, Home Depot and Stop and Shop as well as Medtronic.) This position will be 80% focused around examining engineering designs while the other 20% will be focused on writing proposals to advance projects. There is a customer facing aspect to the position where they will have to be comfortable communication in front of power and utility companies. On the occasion there will include some client/board meetings that will take place later in the evening but that won't be a huge chunk of the job (1-2 times every other month). Most of their business is private but they do come across commercial projects on the occasion.

Must Haves:

  • 5+ years experience working as a civil engineer

  • Autocad Civil 3D

  • Professional Engineering License

  • Hydrologic/Hydraulic

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

Additional Skills:

  • Ability to communicate well

  • Knowledge of local, state, and federal permit processes

  • Willing to commit to a little bit of travel (chance of having to come to New Haven once a month)

    About Actalent:

Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

DirectEmployers