Warner Music Group Analyst, Workplace Experience in New York, New York
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives, and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
· Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
· Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
· Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
· Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Workplace Experience Analyst
Location: New York, NY
A little bit about our team:
You will be a part of the US Workplace Experience team, designed to imagine, create, and maintain innovative workplace facilities to accommodate the needs of our ever-changing business.
You will support various department functions (Real Estate, Design/Build Projects, Hospitality, Facilities Operations, Lease Administration) with analysis, presentations, administration, and special projects for WMG’s domestic and international locations.
· Real Estate: Review/produce/analyze financial projections for real estate opportunities (lease transactions, acquisitions/dispositions, relocations, etc) in order to guide senior-management decision making. Research/apply industry standards/benchmarks.
· Design/Build Projects: Create support documentation such as schedules, budgets, overviews, and status updates for office/performance/studio design/build projects. Identify cost savings opportunities, review project documents, monitor and communicate with vendors, review and process invoices. Support ESG project initiatives.
· Hospitality: Build/maintain operational guides with location-specific content for WMG domestic/international properties. Communicate with internal property leads and external vendors to develop/manage database of functional contacts.
· Facilities Operations: Partner with Facilities/Finance to support initiatives including operating budgets, space programming, and regular reporting/audits.
· Lease Administration: Manage rent/operating payments and reconciliations. Work closely with external lease administration functions to develop data/reporting for management. Liaise with property management as needed.
· Strong Power Point / presentation skills
· Strong Excel / analytic skills. Ability to manage large data sets
· Capable of simultaneously handling multiple projects in varying workstreams
· Pro-active, results-oriented, strong execution and follow-up skills
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related field
· Strong organizational, prioritization, and time-management skills
· Energized team player
· Organized / ability to plan and schedule meetings
· 2+ years’ experience as analyst or equivalent
We’d love it if you also had:
· Experience in a Workplace Experience-related field (Real Estate, Design/Build Projects, Hospitality, Facilities Operations, Lease Administration, etc)
· Experience with music / the music industry
· Knowledge of ESG standards
· Experience with Tableau
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Job Posting Range
$68,000 to $72,000 Annually
Job Posting Ranges are included for NYC based and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in NYC. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.
Warner Music Group
- Warner Music Group Jobs