Xerox Major Account Sales Executive in New York, New York
Major Account Sales Executive
City: New York
State/Province: New York
Country: United States
Date: Monday, June 7, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• This position has responsibility for selling Xerox solutions and will market the full line of Xerox products, services and solutions to both current Xerox customers and non-customers within a specified geographic territory. This position will be responsible for driving both short term sales activity with an account, and also with developing and implementing longer term strategies to ensure Xerox will retain the account and grow new business.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• At a minimum achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Completion of Key Product Outlook and Master Prospect List ownership for assigned territory. Develop and present Quarterly Business Plan Review to management.
• Develop and implements business(short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing client accounts. Must be skilled in the area of financial presentation and negotiation with the client to effectively close profitable deals based on what’s best for the client and Xerox.
• Developing new business through cold-calling and prospecting on a continual basis within the dedicated territory or with established accounts.
• Maintain and further develop existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships, through regular contact and communication
• Manage the entire sales cycle. Leverage executive level sponsorship in the client’s organization to bring new insight (teaching) to the client about Xerox solutions and services that address their business challenges. This insight is critical to effectively sell services and needs to be the result of industry and client-specific on-going research.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Xerox Jobs