Industrial Staffing Services Inc. Program Coordinator I in New York, New York
1. Maintains liaison with staff in other departments to coordinate program activities and training; to accomplish program objectives; and to ensure cooperative efforts are enhanced and available resources are utilized.
2. Assists in monitoring and evaluating program effectiveness; demonstrates continuous efforts to improve support operations and systems, to streamline work processes and to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the program.
3. Provides assistance to staff in assigned areas to ensure program objectives are accomplished.
4. May coordinate and oversees grant related issues, reporting of program statistics and the implementation of data collection procedures.
5. Assists in administering program procedures and systems. May ensure information is disseminated to staff regarding program and Mount Sinai Medical Center's policies and procedures.
6. Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of seminars, conferences and workshops. Recommends new ideas and concepts for program themes, materials and resources to supplement, expand or replace existing program components.
Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience may substitute for the degree when the experiences are closely related to the duties of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1-2 years administrative experience preferred. Basic knowedge of Microsoft Office. Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.