FirstService Residential Front Desk Attendant in North Las Vegas, Nevada
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
This position serves residents by providing exceptional information and services. The Concierge is responsible for creating the first impression of the community via telephone or in person for residents, families, and guests. The Concierge is also responsible for clerical duties, as needed.
The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Provides services requested by making arrangements and reservations for dining, tours, travel, entertainment, accommodations, rentals, gifts, sporting events, transportation, meetings, secretarial services, couriers, communication and mail services, personal appointments and services, medical services, and similar requests; reminding residents of schedules; providing support and assistance; running errands; personalizing services.
- Identifies and clarifies residents' needs and desires; answers questions; gives directions and instructions; develops inventories of services.
- Anticipates services required by ascertaining mood and style of residents, identifying options, developing itineraries
- Organizes social events and event planning and arranges services
- Helps residents establish accounts and schedules.
- Improves services by obtaining and evaluating resident observations opinions, and criticisms
- Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential
- Monitors and Controls Electronic Security Control Systems.
- Responds to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitors and screens messages
- Controls access for authorized vendors to provide services within units to the building.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances department and organizational reputation by accepting and accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Maintains daily log, records and forms.
- Resolves and follows-up on all complaints/issues.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the building/property (s).
- May be assigned other duties by the on-site property manager.
- Other requirements may be assigned.
Requirements & Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
- Is pleasant, courteous, and professional in demeanor including professional attire. Maintains composure and professional manner when working to resolve problems even when faced with angry or unreasonable individuals.
- Knows when to call for assistance and keeps lines of communication open with his/her team members, supervisor and the security staff.
- Provides quality level of service to all customers -- timely, thorough, responsive and proactively teams with various company associates to improve customer service to incoming clients.
- Represents the Company knowledgeably and credibly. Is positive and constructive in addressing problems. Actively promotes a positive image of the Company and its associates.
- Represents the Company as able to meet a broad range of customer needs. Quickly refers customers to associates within the Company, using the various company systems for up-to-date information
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities.
- Takes ownership of problems until resolved and follows up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates an ability to "Connect the Dots" and is resourceful in their ability to resolve customer issues and requests.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and time management abilities; ability to independently prioritize daily workload.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Matches level of communication to the needs and sophistication of the listener.
- Listens effectively.
- Possesses sound technical skills.
- Must be proficient with computer programs needed for specific position including Connect, Jenark, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must have minimum typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Develops and maintains solid working knowledge of procedures and policies relevant to the job.
- Continually works to expand job knowledge & skills.
- Maintains and demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Is optimistic in their approach with customers and able to remain focused on creating the best experience possible.
- Possesses the ability to remain resilient and positive even when customer interactions are not pleasant. Bounces back from difficult interactions.
- Addresses problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions.
- Works effectively with co-workers, clients, customers, and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner.
- Motivates others around them and increases the sense of optimism within the team through their demeanor, actions, and communications.
- Strong ethical practices *
Must have a minimum of a GED or a High school diploma.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled