AdventHealth Point of Care Coordinator FT Days in Ocala, Florida
Speech Pathologist AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1 st Ave, Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
Horse Capital of the World
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Maintains self-competencies required to help oversee the POCT program.
· Ensures all testing personnel have required training and competency assessment maintained and appropriately documented.
· Participates in and performs training and competency assessment of clinical staff.
· Serves as teacher, coach, and mentor for Point of Care testing clinicians.
· Evaluates and validates new instruments or testing procedures.
What will you need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
· 3 Years Laboratory Experience, including a minimum of 2 years in a POCT environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· AACC Point of Care Specialist certification
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· State of Florida – Clinical Laboratory Technologist or Technician License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs