BlueTriton Brands Natural Resource Specialist in Ontario, California
Here at BlueTriton, we are the name behind your favorite bottled water brands and home-delivery service – we are all about hydration. With trusted brands that put smiles on customers’ faces no matter the occasion, BlueTriton plays an important role in the flow of everyday life. As we work to build something different, something better, what we do is more important than ever. With our deep commitment to helping make a positive impact for generations to come, we welcome those with a thirst and desire to inspire fresh, bold ideas that create change and have the tenacity and grit to do what’s right for our people and our communities. BlueTriton is not only a place to build a career you can be proud of but can also provide you with the opportunity to be fiercely good.
We have a team of brilliant individuals who come to work every day to challenge one another, reimagine hydration and help grow our business. Quench your thirst with exciting possibilities when you join us for a fiercely good career doing work that matters.
Water might seem simple enough, but there is a lot going on beneath the surface. Working in a factory or warehouse requires rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the tenacity to go the extra mile to ensure we reliably bring hydration to our everyday customers and to communities in their time of need. Joining BlueTriton within our Product Supply Team requires grit and determination - and we believe the rewards are worth the effort: a business you help shape, a supportive team you learn from, and the chance to have a sustainable impact you can truly be proud of.
We are currently seeking a Natural Resource located in Southern California and report to the Senior Springs Resource .
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
The Natural Resource is a position within the BTB organization requiring a professional with a scientific background and the ability to navigate and build relationships in a complex and fast-moving environment. The Natural Resource has the responsibility of assisting in and potentially directly managing the existing water supplies, potential exploration for new supply opportunities and to assist in the development of new sources. Must be a “self-directed” individual who possesses good written and verbal communication skills, exhibit leadership qualities towards tactical and strategic thinking, and have developed technical skills. This individual should also have a professional approach that is collaborative, organized, innovative, and customer focused.
• Assist in the management of all existing spring and non-spring water sources within the geographic area inclusive of but not limited to reliable site operations, monitoring, security, and general site maintenance. This includes appearance, infrastructure cleanliness, sanitation in accordance with company standards, regulatory compliance, and fostering good relationships with landowners and communities.
• Aid in compliance with all regulatory and company requirements including periodic internal and external audits, technical guidance, and quality standards.
• Execute effective communications within BTB, with regulators, with other relevant stakeholders, and within communities where we are located.
• As required, to aid in the identification, study, and development of all new spring and non-spring water supplies for factories in the geographic area of responsibility. This includes understanding and adhering to company sitting commitments, technical requirements, business needs and sound science.
• Achieve tactical and long-term spring and non-spring water capacity needs to support the respective producing locations within the geographic area of responsibility.
• Be responsible for financial management of individual tasks and budgets.
• Assist the project manager of larger projects, to effectively execute oversight of contractors that include, but are not limited to water supply studies, water supply development, land purchase, cost saving projects, and infrastructure upgrades.
• Achieve financial commitments with respect to expense and capital project execution, cost per gallon delivered and spring management annual operating costs as directed by the Sr. NRM or Sr. NRS for the region.
• Demonstrate business maturity and shared ownership of the assigned geographic region by achieving business objectives as assigned.
• Manage and coordinate work of outside contractors.
• Other duties as required related to water supply, operation, and business objectives.
• Utilize and model our beliefs in the execution of daily work activities and decision making.
• Maintaining safe environment and safety practices in all business initiatives
• Create and maintain a safe and positive work environment
Key qualifications include:
• Bachelor of Science in geology/hydrogeology, water supply engineering, or related discipline preferred.
• Must be available to be on call 24/7.
• Minimum One (1) year work experience in consulting or related field.
• California State Water Resource Control Board – Drinking Water Treatment & Distribution System Operator preferred.
Not required but warrants additional consideration.
Continuing education and licensing fees to be reimbursed by BTB.
• Business maturity to work independently and be grounded with a results-orientation that is focused on the BTB Supply Chain process support.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Public and group presentations skills.
• Financial/analytical skill.
• Project management skills.
• Personnel, team, and contractor management skills.
• Well-developed computer skills.
• Organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work additional hours and flexibility to travel as required.
• Ability to work out of doors in both hot and cold environments.
• Engaging, positive attitude for high performance culture.
• Routine lifting 50-65 pounds during workday.
• Strong food safety, hygiene, and safe work ethic required.
• Strong maintenance and hand tool skills.
• Enhanced water quality instrumentation and computer skills to include equipment calibrations, SCADA system access, data retrieval, access, and reporting.
• Proficiency with electrical, mechanical and water process systems is value added.
Pay Range: Up to $75,000.00. The pay for this position is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. This role is eligible for a 10% annual bonus.
BlueTriton Brands is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. BlueTriton Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at BlueTritonHR@bluetriton.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BlueTriton Brands offers an unrivaled portfolio of water brands for healthy hydration, including Arrowhead®, Deer Park®, Ice Mountain®, Origin™, Ozarka®, Poland Spring®, Zephyrhills®, AC+ION® Alkaline Water, Splash Blast® Flavored Water Beverage, Splash Fizz® Flavored Water Beverage Saratoga® and Pure Life® Purified Water.
- BlueTriton Brands Jobs