Aston Carter Administrative Assistant - Interviewing ASAP in Orlando, Florida
• Provide administrative support and assist in daily office functions.
• Process billing transactions in a timely and productive manner.
• Assist with office supply management.
• Responsible for verifying and processing daily invoices.
• Assist with the entering of sales orders, reviewing of contracts, and request related documents as required.
• Daily enter service orders by providing appropriate information for dispatch to send a qualified technician to the job site who is fully prepared to support the customer’s needs.
• Maintain project folders as needed.
• Follow-up on project details, keeping track of the large and small details of each project.
• Verify all job labor and materials are costed and billed correctly on each job ticket.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs