Lockheed Martin Systems Architect/Model Based Sys Engineer (MBSE) -Orlando FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business is experiencing some substantial growth at our campus in sunny Orlando, FL.
The Experienced MBSE practitioner and systems engineer will support adoption of MBSE processes and tools on multiple programs while developing long-term MBSE infrastructure.
The position requires experience with Cameo (preferred) and/or Rhapsody, DOORS, and with system architecture development processes. Missile program experience is preferred.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Click here to learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to:
• Perform open system architecture design and partitioning.
• Perform System functionality definition including system states and modes, and anti-tamper and cyber security design features.
• Conduct Model based performance simulations to determine the impact of requirements changes on system performance/behaviors.
• Define Anti-tamper capabilities related to secure software boot and crypto key handling.
• Perform Cybersecurity design activities related to threat identification, defensive measures, and optimal system architecture.
• Define system design for software requirements, FPGA functional interfaces, bus loading, and mission planning features.
• Perform System analysis related to Safety of Flight (SOF) modeling and requirements provisions.
• Generate/maintain Open System Architecture Management Plan (OSAMP), Software Assurance Plans, and Program Protection Plans.
• Perform supply chain management activity for specification generation and anti-tamper and cybersecurity provisioning.
• Generate ICDs and verify compliance of supplier designs and capabilities.
Candidate must have the ability to obtain an interim security clearance and considered a US Citizen.
Final Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs