Aerotek Maintenance Technician in Phoenix, Arizona
Aerotek is looking for qualified Maintenance Technicians for a major distribution center. There is opportunity for overtime hours!
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Pay Rate : $26.50/Hour
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Shift : 1st and 2nd shifts (must be open to either)
As a MT, you will use your skills to support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining material handling equipment, conveyor and hydraulic systems throughout the building. You will have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment. Working
on conveyor belts in one of the largest and rapidly growing E-commerce Facilities in the nation with access to benefits and weekly pay.
• Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
• Metal and wood fabrications, including welding
• Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
• Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
• Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
• Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
• Electrical, knowledge of basics components
• Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
• Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
• Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
mechanical repair, conveyer, maintenance, mechanic, repair, distribution, logistics, electrical
Top Skills Details:
Experience working in the electrical/mechanical field
Troubleshooting, wiring, pneumatics, schematics, reading blue prints, etc.
At least 2+ years of experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to work all days and shifts, including overtime (24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation, including holidays)
Brand New Top Tier Distribution Center
Climate Controlled Facility
If you are interested, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs