Robert Half International Internal Auditor in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Management Resource is looking for an Internal Auditor that can assist with a contract assignment for 6+ months! The Internal Auditor position is located in Downtown Pittsburgh and reports directly to the Senior Auditor. As an Internal Auditor, you will cover functional and operating units with a focus on financial processes. Please see the the job description below to see if this role is the right fit for you.
Typical duties include:
• Performing individual internal audit projects, as part of the total internal audit plan
• Developing the internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures and preparing internal audit reports
• Covering functional and operating units with a focus on financial, information technology and operational processes
• Directing and reviewing the work performed by other internal audit personnel, including resources from co-sourcing firms
• Applying knowledge of internal control concepts and experience to planning, performing, managing and reporting on the evaluation of various business processes, areas and functions
• Performing follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues
• Assisting in internal audit management and the development of the annual internal audit plan
• Supervising internal audit staff
• Five or more years of public accounting and/or private industry experience.
• Knowledge of accounting, finance and internal controls is required, as is comprehension of internal auditing standards, GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO framework and risk-assessment practices.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance is required, along with a detail oriented certification, such as a CIA or CPA.
• Strong project-management abilities and excellent verbal and writing skills.
• Senior internal auditors are expected to work independently with limited direction and guidance and interact with senior management at all levels of the organization.
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $35.00 - $40.00 / Hourly
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Date Posted: February 18, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03730-9502463798
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs