Penske Parts Administrator in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
A Penske Parts Administrator is responsible for coordinating daily inventory levels, executing shop administrative tasks, and organizing other related day-to-day functions.
Location: 4890 Grand Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15225
• Maintain optimal inventory levels through ordering parts according to sourcing procedure ensuring suppliers deliver purchases defect-free and on-time.
• Receive and store parts and update PartsNet, maintaining inventory cycle counts and ensuring parts are available when needed.
• Ensure warranty items are shipped and received on time, and follow-up on returns and warranty-grams
• Manage the new & used battery inventory and ensure that tires are on hand in the right quantity and specifications
• Manage all purchasing (not including office supplies)
• Process and manage receipts, payables, and invoices from suppliers
• Manage vendor performance for timely repairs and invoicing
• Answer telephone dealing directly with customers and vendors
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 3 years of general office experience required
• 1 year of inventory control experience highly desired
• HS diploma or equivalent required, degree preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent phone skills
• Understanding of engine, drive-train, and body parts
• AS400 experience preferred
• Proficiency with MS office Software as well as EP system navigation
• Ability to work independently, developing people skills, organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 4890 Grand Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15225
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Administrative
Req ID: 2100444
- Penske Jobs