Robert Half International Property Accountant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Management Resources is currently sourcing for a Property Accountant for our client in Downtown Pittsburgh. This is a contract position for 6+ months. Under direction, you will perform a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling moderately complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports, Duties also include maintaining the accuracy of the ledgers and financial systems and assisting in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing, as well as provide assistance to your assigned client!
What This Job Involves:
• Perform month end close activities, including the preparation of accrual journal entries
• Review all Client balance sheet accounts monthly and perform reconciliations
• Assist the accounting manager in meeting all financial reporting deadlines, both internal and external
• Interface with internal corporate accounting oversight team
• Identify and assist management in the implementation of process improvements.
• Special projects and other functions as required by manager or client.
• Assist with specific accounting duties related to client project management.
• Interact with account team and sourcing team effectively.
If you have the appropriate background and are interested in this or any other Accounting or Finance job in the greater Pittsburgh area, please send your resume to Nicole.Winters@rhmr.com or call 412.338.8790.
Looking for more than just a job? Management Resources will partner with you to provide resume guidance, provide interview coaching (both virtual and face-to-face), and help you to assess your career goals. We want to be the team to help you find the next great step in your career, but if we aren't, we will at least help you in that endeavor.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2-5 years of accounting experience, some real estate experience preferred
• Advanced accounting and analytical skills
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheet applications required; experience JD Edwards E1 knowledge a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
• Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
• Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
• Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
• Understanding of and commitment to client services
• A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $26.00 - $30.00 / Hourly
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Date Posted: February 18, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03730-9502463854
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs