VIVA Pediatrics Part-Time Pediatric Speech Therapist - West Plano / West McKinney in Plano, Texas
VIVA Pediatrics is a home health services company with a specialty in Private Duty Nursing and Skilled Nursing Visits as well as Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy for infants and children. We are committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. Our agency is proud to be nurse owned and operated, thus providing high-quality comprehensive care to medically fragile children. VIVA's core mission is to staff compassionate and understanding caregivers that take pride in paying close attention to each patient's needs.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
Paid in-house training Qualifications
Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university.
- Current Texas State License as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Current Texas Driver’s License.
- Two years’ experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist in an acute care or rehabilitation setting.
- Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment.
- Reliable transportation and valid and current auto liability insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.