Robert Half International Senior Financial Analyst in Portland, Oregon
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking a skilled Senior Financial Analyst to work for a thriving company in East Portland. This is a 5 month interim role with a prospect of a permanent role. The Senior Financial Analyst will perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, budgeting and reporting. We are seeking a results-driven and thorough individual to take on this role. This is a terrific opportunity to work for a successful company and make an impact! For more information, please contact Chris Giroux with Management Resources at 503.525.8853. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Review and analyze financial statements and reports
• Prepare monthly financial analysis for senior management and their teams
• Conduct initial strategic business analyses
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and policy development an engages in the design
• Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company
• Report on strategic elements of the business
• Prepare financial forecast to include income statement and free cash flow analysis
• Assemble financial and operational statistics
• Coordinate and manage revenue reporting for monthly operations
• Drive continuous improvement in report and analysis automation
• Create and update profitability/costing models
• Finalize monthly analyses of business trends and budget variance of financial results
• Partner with management to build annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, monthly forecasts, and strategic plans
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from accredited University
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• High standard for integrity required for exposure to confidential legal contracts and employee information
• Strong financial analysis, reporting and planning skills including advanced Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to present financial information to all levels in the organization
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502687493
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs