Siemens Digital Industries Software Software Engineer Associate / Intern / Student in Praha, Czech Republic
Job Family: Internal Services
Req ID: 302710
Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes! (https://tinyurl.com/y5pgtgk6)
Are you brave enough to challengeyourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as Software Engineer Intern/Associate and work fully remote or office based !
About this Role
Candidates should have a university degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or be currently enrolled in such a program) or have equivalent work experience in Java development. This role involves practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks including coding, testing, and building.
The successful candidate will have access to shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals while building new functionality in well-established product.
This is a paid, part time role with a flexible schedule to accommodate school requirements.
What you’ll be doing
· Design and develop, document and test new software applications
· Contribute to CI/CD and build scripts
· Pro-actively improve product quality and implement changes to increase productivity (such as slack bots or internal reports)
· Work closely with testers and other developers to ensure that requirements are clearly outlined before coding commences
· Actively contribute to planning and assessment meetings
What you’ll bring
· 0-2 years of experience in Web development (from work or school)
· Basic knowledge of development skills in Java (Java SE)
· Experience developing and testing in front-end technologies such as Google Web Toolkit (GWT) or similar
· Knowledge of agile frameworks (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
· Experience in unit testing with Junit
· Good skills in HTML/JS
· Proficient usage of English
Nice to have
· Working experience in J2EE
· Test Driven Development (TDD)
What we offer?
• Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
• Extra paid vacation days
• Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
• Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
• Support with relocation
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply nowon siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio (https://www.sw.siemens.com/) - or visit our homepage (https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/de/) .
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities (https://new.siemens.com/de/de/unternehmen/jobs/arbeiten-bei-siemens/jobs-ohne-barrieren.html) . At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Siemens Digital Industries Software Jobs