Drury Hotels Market Sales Executive - Dallas in Richardson, Texas
Salary + Biannual Sales Bonus!
Remote work two days per week (typically Monday and Friday) is available to team members that maintain performance expectations.
Property Location:2880 Dallas Parkway - Frisco, Texas 75034
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance – Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
Under general direction, conduct sales activities related to selling Drury Hotels’ guest rooms and meeting facilities by following the direction of Drury United, The Sales Difference in order to increase company, market and hotel revenue. Responsible for achieving the revenue goals set forth by Drury Hotels.
Primary responsibility is to find, grow and maintain revenue from accounts within assigned market area.
An average of 70% of time is devoted to client-facing sales activities with the potential for travel out of home city up to 10% of time.
General Knowledge Skill and Ability:
Requires intermediate knowledge of sales techniques and professional business practices. Requires ability to communicate clearly in English, both orally and in writing. Requires proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office. Requires effective time management and organizational skills.
Requires ability to operate an automobile in the daily routine of making sales calls. Some Market Sales Executive positions may have limited overnight travel.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Drury Hotels is an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of the application or employment process, please call 888-324-1897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drury Hotels Jobs