Anthony Jordan Health Corp PREVENTIVE MEDICINE PHYSICIAN in ROCHESTER, New York
PREVENTIVE MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
ROCHESTER, NY (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=ROCHESTER+NY)
The health services that became theAnthony L Jordan Health Corporation (http://www.jordanhealth.org/) (Jordan Health) began more than 100 years ago, in 1904. As one of the first 5 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) established in the nation, its roots are steeped in service to those who face barriers to health and health care, meeting their need for comprehensive medical, dentistry, behavioral health, and community services. Starting in northeast Rochester, NY, Jordan Health has since expanded to become a network of primary care offices and health centers serving residents living in three quadrants ofRochester, NY (http://www.city-data.com/city/Rochester-New-York.html) and in Canandaigua, N.Y.
Jordan Health is now seeking aPreventive Medicine Physicianwho, under the guidance of the Chief Medical Officer, is primarily responsible for using data and epidemiological principles to improve the health outcomes of Jordan patients.
If you want to apply your specialized experience and education in an environment where you can make a difference and significantly impact patients’ quality of life, please consider ourPreventive Medicine Physicianopportunity.
ThePreventive Medicine Physicianwill ensure to:
· Increase patient access and engagement.
· Improve health outcomes.
· Work towards health equity.
· Improving organizational effectiveness.
Education and Experience Required:
· BC/BE Physician (MD or DO)
· Completion of preventive medicine residency; alternately a primary care residency with applicable epidemiologic and public health education.
· Must complete and maintain board certification within one year of hire, and throughout employment at Jordan.
Licenses and Certifications:
· Board eligibility or Board certification.
· Infection Control certificate.
· BLS through the American Heart Association.
Special Skills, Knowledge Required:
· Ability to work creatively and collaboratively with other clinical and non-clinical professionals to achieve organizational objectives.
· A sophisticated understanding of the social determinants of health and how they impact physical and mental health.
· Basic knowledge of data collection, data integrity ad fidelity, analysis and visualization.
· An understanding of community, including demographics, other descriptors, such as of morbidity, mortality and YPLL in general, as well as assets that determine resilience and wellness.
Benefits: Jordan Health offers a competitive salary and full benefits offering including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 403b retirement plan. We offer Professional Development allowance.
Jordan Health offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
About Jordan Health:
Jordan Health is an independent FQHC, with Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) designation through the National Committee on Quality Assurance. Jordan Health receives funding from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Jordan Health is a network of outpatient primary care offices with providers who follow a panel of patients. While independent, Jordan Health actively collaborates with the major hospital and healthcare systems in our operating area to provide a total safety net of healthcare services.