Actalent Pharmacy Technician in ROCKLIN, California
Shift (could change – must be flexible):
Saturday and Sunday – 2:30pm to 11:00pm
Monday to Wednesday – 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Thursday and Friday - Off
· Input new prescriptions and run refills as directed by the pharmacist.
· Filling prescriptions accurately and efficiently in a timely manner under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
· Data entry of patient/facility information/proper billing information for new and refill prescription orders.
· Batch and print labels and forms.
· Consult with dispensing Pharmacist regarding prescription order clarification, order entry issues or concerns.
· Complete all data fields according to pharmacy procedures.
· Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
· Assist with pharmacy workflow as needed.
· Answer telephone calls.
· Establish good communication with facilities and provide prompt and courteous service.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs