Bank of America Small Business Consultant- Peninsula Center- Rolling Hills Estates in Rolling Hills Estates, California
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal and business financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our small business clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, expanding or managing the day-to-day. We’re looking for people with passion and drive to provide comprehensive financial solutions to our small business clients. You’ll be empowered to deliver the full spectrum of business and personal financial solutions to meet our client’s needs and help make their financial lives better.
As part of the Bank of America team, Small Business Consultants have access to industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client education – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. Small Business Consultants partner closely with financial center employees as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care – your role will be to acquire and deepen small business relationships through face–to- face meetings. You’ll actively connect with our clients through outbound telephone calls and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. The Small Business Consultant role is a great step toward a rewarding and successful career. At this stage, you’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms, and tools needed to serve clients.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into leadership roles such as a Small Business Banker Manager, or advance into other client professional roles– with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in The Academy to develop as a consultant.
• Build a quality external network of business relationships within your small business banking community.
• Leverage the power of our company by working closely with internal and external partners to take advantage of the full capabilities of the bank.
• Provide small business related guidance to financial center associates through huddles and team meetings.
• Effectively balance sales performance, operational risk and client relationship care.
As a consultant, you can look forward to
• Unlimited potential for financial growth and incentive awards for meeting goals.
• Growing your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. You’ll interact with banking clients and small business owners alike. You will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to financial solutions advisors.
• Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your talent as the industry evolves and changes.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Has demonstrated experience and proven success with business to business sales, or small business banking.
• Has strong communication skills with the ability to effectively influence clients.
• Has effective customer service skills with ability to manage the full client end-to-end experience and problem resolution.
• Has a proven sales track record.
• Is able to build productive partnerships and working relationships.
• Is experienced with outbound phone sales.
• Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
• Experience with inperson customer service and sales.
• Experience working with small business clients.
• Experience meeting or exceeding goals.
• A working knowledge of small business products and services.
• Bilingual skills.
Posting Date : 09/20/2019
Rolling Hills Estates, CA, PENINSULA CENTER BC, 27411 Hawthorne Blvd,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs