Cisco Americas Network Transformation Private Sector Director in San Jose, California
If you have been looking for an opportunity that will test every aspect of your leadership abilities, on a team that places value on results, accountability, transparency, inclusion, collaboration and innovation, welcome to your dream job.
Cisco is looking for a strong, innovative sales leader to drive growth in Enterprise Networking and lead a team of seasoned leaders the Americas. The successful candidate will be an instrument of change, implementing innovate coverage models and GTM approaches while constantly looking for new ways to gain efficiency and effectiveness and ultimately market share. Responsibilities include team development, GTM strategy creation and execution. pipeline management, forecasting, demand generation planning and execution.
Who you are:
- You have a demonstrated record of success in sales and sales leadership, corresponding strong leadership process, business planning skills,
- You have an understanding of Enterprise Networking and its importance to our customers,
- You possess an autonomous work ethic, and an innate ability to work effectively in a large, matrixed organization.
- You are authentic.
- You take ownership.
- You understand how build a strategy and execute it with your team.
- You naturally treat others with respect and compassion.
- You are always looking for ways to improve.
- You drive change.
- You can make hard decisions and back them up.
- You strive to get the best out of others and yourself.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs