Cisco Finance Manager, Collaboration Calling in San Jose, California
What You’ll Do
You will join the Collaboration BE finance team as a Finance Manager supporting Calling Technology Group. This is a significant position that will help drive the company’s transformation to the Cloud.
You will work closely with Calling business unit to drive business initiatives and supervise key SaaS metrics. You will be responsible for the assessment of ongoing performance and recommend adjustments as appropriate. You will make recommendations, deliver insights, and communicate results to attain consensus across the management team and partners to achieve business objectives and financial commitments.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Partner with product and engineering on P&L forecasts
- Support monthly and quarterly operations review, including QBRs
- Manage and drive ongoing SaaS reporting metrics
- Drive data analysis and reporting
- Develop financial models for accelerating the company’s transformation to the cloud
- Support acquisition integration
Who You'll Work With
This position will act as a significant partner to the Calling business unit, which includes product management, and engineering. You will engage with various internal partners including Legal, Revenue Accounting, Business Units, Services and other corporate functions.
Who You Are
You are a self-starter and a strong teammate; results driven and have a "can do" demeanor. You possess strong analytical skills, are detail oriented, and can communicate at executive level. You are a highly motivated, and thrive under tight deadlines.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting, Business
- 6+ years of experience in finance type position
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining sophisticated financial models with a strong ability to take care of large volumes of data
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong working partnerships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong understanding of tactical versus strategic deals
- Strong tool skills such as Excel
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs