The LEGO Group Platform Operation Manager (EC) in Shanghai, China
Platform Operation Manager (EC)
- Find us on Glassdoor
- China Mainland, Shanghai, Shanghai
Job ID CN4238
- Market and Consumer Research
Are you an expert who has solid experience in JD Operation area who can support us to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?
Here's a phenomenal opportunity for you to support JD.com store long-term sustainable growth, and operates both on a strategic level as well as on a tactical and operational level!
• Oversee JD.com store daily operation by leading Agency store operation team, including sales reports management, activities’ application & implementation, etc., daily online market run etc.
• Assist the General Key Account Manager to build store’s business plan, including, sales plan with building block, budget management, etc.
• Collaborate with other team members to have a comprehensive view on all business perspectives to drive business growth, such as traffic, portfolio, shoppers, campaigns etc.
• Coordinate with JD contact to implement business plan and drive excellence of results.
• Analyze sales reports and identify the key drivers of business throughout whole value chain to deliver long-term business goal.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The key objective of the Store Operation Manager is to take full responsible for daily operation and management. The role is to work closely with internal and external who share the common target to grow the business in a balanced method. This requires an experienced online and customer focus with a data insight driven approach identifying and winning new commercial opportunities to create value for both LEGO and our retail partners.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor degree is preferred and MBA is a plus
• 5-year + proven experience in eCommerce field
• Deep understanding of shopper behavior in digital platforms and e-commerce with experience in working with big digital players (Ali Baba, Tencent, etc.…)
• Skilled at data analysis and draw concrete insights for developing innovative customer programs
• Excellent communication skills, able to work under pressure
• Marketing and digital experience, including digital commerce, digital platforms, and data-driven experiences
• Good English skills
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
The LEGO Group
- The LEGO Group Jobs