Siemens Regional Manager for General Motion Control - Region China in Shanghai, China
Job Family: Sales
Req ID: 372380
We are looking for a Regional Manager in our Motion Control Asia Pacific Headquarters, who is responsible for the business development of the GMC portfolio in the sales region China.
Working location is in Nanjing or Shanghai, China.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Develops and proposes business development strategies, sales budgets and growth forecasts for the assigned MC GMC Sales regions aligned with the sales strategy of the MC GMC.
• Supports the respective sales organization of MC GMC in approaching and serving potential customers in the best way. Gives advice to both sales organization and customers in how to use and integrate Siemens' offerings effectively.
• Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application with respect to the portfolio of MC GMC.
• Responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and innovating consulting portfolio based on the information from the sales region.
• Ensures the implementation of Sales guidelines, sets the sales targets for the respective sales regions and coordinates country concept plans & measures.
• Manages budget fulfillment and regular sales reporting.
• Close cooperation with Vertical Managers, Marketing & Promotion, Product Management and Service and acts as an interface into HQ for the assigned regional organizations
• Supports strategic key customers' business development, especially for the assigned GMC Top Accounts
• Further evaluation of GMC Top Account Prospects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and knowledge:
Bachelor’ in engineering (e.g. electrical/mechanical engineering) in combination with Master’ in Business Management (e.g. MSc, MBA) preferred
5-10 years’ experience in regional sales or/and HQ sales, business development positions
Industry background (Automation, drives etc.) is preferred.
You love working in multi-national environments, across countries and cultures within MC
You never see problems – you find solutions and opportunities.
Entrepreneurial spirit and readiness to bear responsibility in a global framework
Determined with excellent communication, negotiation skills and great at managing relationships at all levels of the company.
You have excellent analytical skills and work highly methodical
Readiness to work with very heterogenous international customers and Siemens regions on an eye level
Readiness to represent Siemens as a global company internally and externally
Proficient English language skills
What else do I need to know?
We are the Siemens General Motion Control Asia Pacific. As the headquarter hub of Siemens AG DI (Digital Industry, Motion Control Business Unit) in Nanjing, we are the pioneer to develop new products, promote them for the fastest developing regions, like China and other Asian countries like Korea, India and etc., to enhance the positioning of Siemens of motion control market.
- Siemens Jobs