Orchard Village Job Coach in Skokie, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/11286263
Orchard Village is seeking a Full Time Job Coach to join our team! You support clients with disabilities in community based internships, teaching and adapting the environment so that increasing levels of independence are achieved.
- Advocate on behalf of all program participants, working to foster the individuals independence and enhancing skills both inside and outside the workplace.
- Provide support to individuals with disabilities to obtain community-based employment.
- Maintain interdisciplinary communication, case notes for each individual, input for quarterly vocational assessments & task/job analysis.
- Associates degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work, Education, Rehabilitation, or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to the philosophy of person-centered services for people with disabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Valid drivers license required.