Robert Half International Account Manager in Spanish Fork, Utah
Description Job Summary
The Employee Benefits Account Manager is responsible for assisting Agency clients, the Agency Associate Director, and will perform essential functions to the quality and service standards developed by the agency. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of group benefit programs (health, dental, vision, life, disability, etc.) for agency clients. This position manages the renewal process and provides excellent customer service.
The Employee Benefits Account Manager position is full-time and will report to the Agency Associate Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
Employee Benefits Administration
• Assist new and existing clients with benefit questions, claims, billing issues, and other employee benefit administration needs.
• Manage and coordinate the pre-renewal and renewal process. Assess and determine client needs and conduct carrier quotes/review to find the best solution for the client.
• Organize and participate with client presentations, to include employee enrollment meetings.
• Lead the process for plan enrollment including employee communication, carrier submission and plan implementation.
• Serve as resource to clients for current market conditions and ongoing benefit regulation changes.
• Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations including but not limited to ACA, ERISA, COBRA, Section 125, and DOL requirements.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting.
• Work closely with the Agency Associate Director on ongoing issues.
• Maintain documents and systems necessary for ongoing client management.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned as needed to support the agency.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Advanced skill levels with Microsoft products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Prism experience is a plus, but is not required.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced professional environment.
• Have a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• The ability to effectively organize tasks and set priorities in order to manage multiple complex projects concurrently.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong knowledge of employee benefit plan designs and benefit contract language. Requirements Basic Life Insurance, Health Insurance
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs