Wellpath Physician in Springfield, Vermont
$264,570 - $323,363 / year
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
The Physicianis responsible forassessing and treating patients, collaborating with other healthcare professionals,providingconsultations and referrals, and ensuring high-quality patient care. They work closely with the Nurse Manager- Health Services & PI and ARNPs to ensure comprehensive patient care. This position also includes on-call responsibilities toprovidecontinuous medical care to patients.
Conducts physical assessments and coordinates medical care for patients throughout their hospital stay, including ordering lab tests, X-rays, and EKGs, as well asprovidingreferrals as needed.
Providesmedical treatment, including minor surgical procedures and pharmacotherapy, andmonitorsongoing care of patients' medical conditions.
Communicates with other staff members, makes referrals for tests and consultations, and educates patients and their families about their medical diagnoses.
Maintainsaccuratedocumentation of assessments and care provided by self and advanced practice nurses.
Provideson-call coverage for after-hours care of patients and adheres to safety procedures and WRS Code of Conduct Standards.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Medical doctorate (MD) from an accredited university.
- Two (2) years post residency clinical experience in an inpatient setting, psychiatric experience referred.
- Licensed in the state of employment. Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and applicable certifications. Board certified or eligible in internal or family medicine.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Quick Apply (https://careers-wellpath.icims.com/jobs/149525/physician/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Facility VT DOC Southern SSCF
Shift Day 8 hour
- Wellpath Jobs