Drury Hotels housekeeper in St. Louis, Missouri
Property Location:711 N. Broadway - St. Louis, Missouri 63102
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance – Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
What you will do:
Maintain a clean and happy environment for guests and teammates.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
Perform various hotel housekeeping services to maintain clean guest rooms according to established standards.
Visually inspect rooms to help identify maintenance items needed.
Assist guests by providing linens, terry, amenities, or information as requested.
Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
We seek housekeeping team members with positive attitudes and these qualifications.
Thorough knowledge of cleaning procedures and supplies
Ability to work independently (without direct supervision) and follow directions (verbal and written)
Positive, can-do attitude
Dedication to providing excellent customer service
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Drury Hotels is an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of the application or employment process, please call 888-324-1897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drury Hotels Jobs