IQVIA Stat Programmer 2 in Thane, India
Provide programming support as part of the Statistical Programming (SP) team to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients’ needs. Support the development of project-related solutions to a variety of statistical programming tasks.
• Program, test, and document statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries.
• Program analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
• Program database quality control checks.
• Assist in development of programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate.
• Assist in developing, implementing and validating new process technologies, macros and applications.
• Assist project lead in fulfilling project responsibilities.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs