CAE USA INC Senior Business Analyst in United States
Role and Responsibilities
Movement Manager Business Analysts are members of a techno-functional team specialized in implementing and delivering Movement Manager and other airline operations management solutions / modules as part of the Movement Manager suite for various airlines across the world. Delivery Business Analyst will also be the Subject Matter Expert on these solutions and will be involved in training airline analysts on the tools and ensure the product is adopted effectively and efficiently by the airline.
• Will be involved in end to solution implementation life cycle as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) starting from project kick-off and Interactive Pilot Assessment (IPA) through cutover implementation in Production and transition to customer care.• Will develop a thorough understanding of the application’s user interface, both from functional business and technical process standpoint, in order to implement, install Movement Manager (operations management system) and also help in solution adoption and integration into customer’s business processes.• Will attend onsite customer meetings as a Subject Matter Expert (TSME) and participate in Interactive Pilot Assessment (IPA) meetings & other project related workshops / meeting and understand customer's business processes.• Works collaboratively in a team environment with project managers, account managers, implementation and development resources to meet customer expectations regarding solution implementation, issue resolution during solution adoption phase, and also resolution of maintenance issues / service requests post production cutover.
• Drive strategic business process improvements within Solutions and Product Delivery organization
• Collaborate with Sales, Accounts and Delivery team to increase and win services business• Will lead the data gathering & loading process prior to solution implementation phase.• Will perform data validation checks in the context of Movement Manager solution at all stages of solution implementation and delivery
• Will perform installation of Movement Manager and its associated modules and also ensure integration of Movement Manager with other internal and external third party products
• Will identify the best practices adopted by customers during the interactions and communicate the same to Solution Management teams to enhance Movement Manager solutions
Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements & help identify areas for improvement, and help develop and implement appropriate solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, to serve as lead conduit between developers, architects, designers and with external and internal customers• Demonstrates effective teamwork skills. • Operates under general direction with minimal oversight • Ensures that approved methods, processes, and tools are consistently used.• Shall mentor/train new business analysts on the solution and processes.
Preferred Experience / Skills:• 5+ years experience working in Airline Operations Management or similar experience (preferred)• Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience strongly desired. • Proven Analytical skills.• Good understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of SQL & basic understanding of Linux and Windows platform• Basic knowledge of Unix commands
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint• Must be organized and be able to multi-task and work in all areas as needed• Prior experience/knowledge on Cloud (AWS and Azure) platform is an advantage but not required• Proficient English written and oral communication skills. Command of a second language is an advantage • Identify problems and be able to determine when appropriate escalation is required• Must be willing to travel 10-35% of the time
Preferred Technical Skills • DBMS: Oracle, SQL• Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux and Windows• Microsoft Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL Developer • Programming languages and other tools (desired, not required): Java (This position doesn’t require coding)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
At CAE, we equip people in critical roles with the expertise and solutions to create a safer world. As a technology company, we digitalize the physical world, deploying simulation training and critical operations support solutions. Above all else, we empower pilots, airlines, defence and security forces, and healthcare practitioners to perform at their best every day and when the stakes are the highest. Around the globe, we’re everywhere customers need us to be with more than 13,000 employees in more than 200 sites and training locations in over 40 countries. CAE represents 75 years of industry firsts—the highest-fidelity flight and mission simulators, surgical manikins, and personalized training programs powered by artificial intelligence. We’re investing our time and resources into building the next generation of cutting-edge, digitally immersive training and critical operations solutions while keeping positive environmental, social and governance (ESG) impact at the core of our mission. Today and tomorrow, we’ll make sure our customers are ready for the moments that matter.