Realtor.com Sales Commission Analyst in Westlake Village, California
Sales Commission Analyst
Scottsdale, AZ; Austin, TX; Westlake Village, CA
realtor.com Finance Team has a full-time opportunity for a Sales Commission Analyst in Scottsdale, AZ., Westlake Village CA. or Austin TX.
This role will assist the Sr. Manager of Commission Analytics with all aspects of designing, implementing, calculating, tracking, and report for Sales Compensation.
• Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions
• Runs and analyzes commission reporting from various sources, validate data and research all exceptions
• Answer any and all questions or concerns related to incentive compensation in a timely manner
• Performs staff support activities needed for the design, development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas
• Reviews commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness
• Analyze sales performance results, prepare commission statements, presentations and recommendations for sales and/or finance management
• Will use spreadsheets, internal systems or dedicated computer programs to gather data for payment calculation or analysis
• Resolves reconciliation issues related to commission data and/or compensation payouts
• Contribute to the development or improvement of systems to effectively track or capture data.
• Perform cost and/or trend analysis or modelling of alternative commission/incentive plan design or quota levels Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred
• 3 years as an analyst required in a fast-pace environment
• 2 + previous experience with compensation plans or sales analysis a huge plus
• Experience working with large amounts of data is beneficial
• Strong communication skills, experience working in a cross-functional environment is required
• Advance Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point and Access) skills with knowledge of pivot tables and complex formulas
• Ability to interact and build relationships with different departments in order to complete core responsibilities
• Able to navigate and understand the ins and outs of SalesForce.com
• Must be a self-motivated individual who is willing and able to take on additional responsibility with minimal supervision
What We Offer:
• Casual work environment, rewards and recognition, and fun events
• Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
• Investment in growing your career and providing you an opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact in a growing company with a revolutionary business model
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.