Actalent Architectural Designer in White Plains, New York
Architecture, Interior Design and Planning firm who serves a broad range of clients is seeking talented and motivated Project Managers, Architects and Designers to join our team and have an immediate impact in all phases of projects.
• 3+ years’ of professional experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Experience in Revit is a plus, but not a necessity
• Degree in Architecture is preferred, but not a necessity
• Experience in developing highly detailed construction documents
• Experience developing and completing full sets of construction documents as well as design drawings
• Ability to meet with clients and have good communication skills
• Outgoing personality with positive attitude
AutoCAD, Construction document, schematic design, Architectural design, Construction drawings, Design development, Revit, historic preservation, project management, construction administration, interior design, Health care, commercial, retail
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs