The Raymond Corporation Service Coordinator - Willow Grove, PA in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
Pengate Handling Systems and Arbor Material Handling joined forces in November 2020 to form Arbor/Pengate. Together, we are a powerhouse material handling company that provides various warehousing solutions throughout the Northeast United States. We provide top-of-the-line equipment, service, consultation, parts, and training programs to businesses of all sizes throughout PA and NY with over 450+ teammates across these facilities.
With our average tenure being over 10+ years for our employees, Arbor/Pengate takes care of our people by putting YOU and YOUR FAMILY first and work second.
What’s The Job?
We are searching for a Service Coordinator to join our Willow Grove team who would be responsible for receiving incoming service calls from customers, interacting/scheduling with service technicians, preparing customer proposals, facilitating service billing and the distribution of service-related information between customers, technicians and other departments as needed. Works under general supervision, exercising initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Receive service calls from customers.
- Process work orders utilizing the current business management system.
- Maintain and schedule Planned Maintenance agreements.
- Handle special billing needs for customer.
- Maintain an accurate database.
- Provides support for technicians to obtain maximum efficiency.
- Process warranty claims.
- Track technicians time weekly through reports and verify that all time was billed.
- Receive, review, and challenge paperwork.
- Complete installation reports for all new equipment.
- Issue purchase order numbers to vendors as needed.
- Support policies and procedures of the computer system and the company.
- Order and follow up on parts issues for technicians.
- Coordinate service with subcontractors at customer location.
- Arrange freight for service, and support equipment and materials.
- Prepare customer quotes needed from field service technicians.
- Additional duties as required or assigned.
What Makes Me Qualified?
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and CRM, computer programs
- Familiarity with dock and door components preferred but not required
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to handle interruptions and frequently change tasks in a face paced environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service
- Billing experience preferred
- Industry experience
(Don’t worry if you don’t check all these boxes. If you feel you’re still qualified, please apply!)
Collaboration: Teamwork is in our DNA as we break down silos and prioritize cross-functional synergies, while utilizing an innovative, out–of –the box problem solving approach.
Customer Focus: Have a high sense of urgency to ensure complete customer satisfaction, as it is a critical component of everything we do.
Commitment: Consistently providing dedicated effort to guarantee a high- quality work product.
Continuous Improvement: Never settling for status quo, always adapting and challenging ourselves to be better than yesterday.
So, What’s in It for Me?
- FREE Basic Health, Dental, and Vision coverage. Additional plans available!
- Competitive Pay!
- Monday through Friday schedule, with typical hours between 7am-4pm!
- 10 Paid Company Holidays!
- Paid Maternity Leave!
- Progressive Company Culture!
- Supportive Management!
- Endless Career Growth!
Arbor/Pengate is dedicated to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote and celebrate a diverse workforce and do not tolerate any discrimination. Any and all human relations decisions will not be based on persons’ race, color, religion, sex, national original, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or citizenship. All potential hires are subject to pre-employment checks which include but are not limited to background checks and drug screenings. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation in completing an application, interview, or pre-employment requirement, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com